ASDA features the journalistic talents and unique stories of our members through our leading publications, Contour magazine and the Mouthing Off blog. In addition, predental members can write for the Polished Predental monthly e-newsletter.
Interested writers can reach out at any time with a story idea, or we can assign one to you. Contributors will work directly with our Editorial Board to complete an article or blog post.
Here’s the process:
- Complete the author submission form to submit your article idea. Please be as thorough as possible.
- An Editorial Board member will contact you to get more information and/or assign an article. (Predentals writing for Polished Predental will be contacted by ASDA staff.)
- Review the author guide before you start writing. This document includes detailed information about ASDA’s editorial policy, as well as tips for writing a good article.
- Once you submit your article, you’ll work on revisions with your editor and ASDA’s publications team.
- You’re published! Share your article with your friends, family and social networks.
Don’t want to write? Learn how you can submit photography
. Email the editorial team
for information about contributing a comic or cartoon.
If you’re a predental or dental student and not an ASDA member, join now to write for us. If you’re a non-member (i.e. dentist, subject-matter expert, etc.), complete the author submission form and indicate your occupation.